Do you want to contribute an article?
But before you submit a guest post to me, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved without issues.
I always encourage upcoming bloggers and bootstrapping business creators to contribute original content related to the topic of creating your own business. On being published here you will showcase yourself in front of a wide audience.
I, Avinash, have been in the marketing/digital marketing arena for more than 17 years now. avinashchandra.com is a popular blog in the “digital marketing” and “create your own business” niches.
The purpose of encouraging you to publish here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your konwledge, and most importantly, to give an opportunity to the new business owner or blogger.
Before you join other bloggers who have already contributed to this blog, consider the following, when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a contributor?
To become a regular contributor here, follow these tips to help your article get accepted and published:
- Head over to our blog page and check out the first few articles to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is focused on quality and aims to add value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for other small business owners and bloggers.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- Note : Do a search here to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Blog setup, Blogging tips, blogging tools, blog marketing & advertisement.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Making money online / Working from home resources and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, inbound marketing and influencer marketing.
- SEO tools, useful software, and business case studies.
- Digital Analytics, associated tools & strategies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. I don’t like incomplete articles. Quality remains one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts at avinashchandra. To ensure your article gets published, only share original unpublished & fresh content.
- Credit: I love & respect individual work, however if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, do give them credit. The same goes for images or any other media that you use on your post. Please always give credit.
- Images: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot . You may use Flickr or free stock photography to find related images.
- Self-promotion: We allow a single backlink to the authors choice of website/blog or social media page .
- Copyright: By submitting your post here, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This arms us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. You will need to answer all queries related to your article via the comments.
Contribute your post
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
anupama[at]avinashchandra.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from the dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting, mail us at anupama[at]avinashchandra.com