Want to contribute an article?
But before you submit a guest post here, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
I always encourage upcoming bloggers and bootstrapping business creators to contribute original content related to the topic of creating your own business. On being published here you will showcase yourself in front of a wide audience.
I, Avinash, have been in the marketing/digital marketing arena for more than 17 years now. avinashchandra.com is a popular blog in the “digital marketing” and “create your own business” niches.
The purpose of encouraging you to publish here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give an opportunity to the new business owner or blogger.
Before you join other bloggers who have already contributed to my business blog, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a contributor?
To become a regular contributor here, follow these tips to help your article get accepted and published:
- Head over to our blog page and check out the first few articles to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for other small business owners and bloggers.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search here to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Making money online / Working from home tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Digital Analytics, associated tools & strategies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published. Only original unpublished fresh content will be published.
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow only a single backlink to your own profile/website/blog or social media page.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from here. Also, by submitting a post here, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
anupama[at]avinashchandra.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from the dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting, mail us at anupama[at]avinashchandra.com